Monday, July 13, 2009

{ f u n g r O O u p } The Dollar

 
fungrooup Global Friends *
fungrooup
             

To Receive such mails right in your InBox, type your E-mail Address
in the Box below and Click Subscribe to fungrooup Mails button now.







  MARY DANIEL
Love God and you can love all
 
 


---











 

Keep scrolling...
  
           
   

Verily I  say unto ye..........
Money



It  can buy a house
But not  a home
It can  buy a clock
But not  time
It can  buy you a position
But not  respect
It can  buy you a bed
But not  sleep
It can  buy you a book
But not  knowledge
It can  buy you medicine
But not  health
It can  buy you blood
But not  life
So you  see money isn't everything
And it  often causes pain and suffering
I tell  you this because I am your friend
And as  your friend I want to
Take away your pain and suffering!!
So
Send  me all your money
And I  will suffer for you!
Cash  only please!
After all, what are friends for, huh??
I HOPE  THIS MADE YOU SMILE!!!
LAUGHTER  IS THE BEST MEDICINE!
MONEY  CAN'T BUY GOOFY E-MAILS, EITHER!!

They  come from your crazy friends!
 

 







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Excellent Mails of all kind
Click Here to Join fungrooup in Just 3 Clicks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~**


No comments:

Post a Comment