Wednesday, September 23, 2009

{ f u n g r O O u p } Great Hearted Husband

 




 
fungrooup Global Friends *
fungrooup
             

To Receive such mails right in your InBox, type your E-mail Address
in the Box below and Click Subscribe to fungrooup Mails button now.







  MARY DANIEL
Love God and you can love all
 
 


-



Great Hearted Husband  J 
The wife comes home early & finds her husband in 
their master bedroom making love to a beautiful, young lady!   
    
"You unfaithful, disrespectful pig! What are you doing? 
How dare you do this to me the faithful wife, the mother 
of your children! I'm leaving this house, I want divorce!"   
  
The husband, replies "Wait, Wait a minute! Before you leave, 
at least listen to what happened. You can't say I'm dishonest."   
  
"Hmm, I don't know, well, it'll be the last thing I will hear from you. 
But make it fast, you unfaithful pig, you!"   
  
The husband begins to tell his story . . . "While driving home 
this young lady asked for a ride. I saw her so defenseless 
that I went ahead and allowed her in my car. I noticed that 
she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She 
mentioned that at she had not eaten for 3 days. 
With great compassion I brought her home and warmed 
up the enchiladas that I made for you last night that you 
wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll gain weight; 
the poor thing practically devoured them."   
  
"Since she was very dirty I asked if she wanted  to take a 
shower. 
  
While she was showering, I noticed her clothes were 
dirty and full of holes so I threw her clothes away. Since 
she needed clothes, I gave her the pair of jeans that you 
have had for a few years, that you can no longer wear 
because they are too tight on you, I also gave her the 
blouse that I gave you on our anniversary and you don't 
wear because I don't have good taste."   
  
"I gave her the pullover that my sister gave you for 
Christmas that you will not wear just to bother my 
sister and I also gave her the boots that you bought 
at the expensive boutique that you never wore again 
after you saw your co-worker wearing the same pair."   
  
The husband continues his story . . .. . .   
  
"The young woman was very grateful to me and I 
walked her to the door.When we got to the door she 
turned around and with tears coming out of her eyes, 
she asks me:   
  
"Sir, do you have anything else that your wife does not use?"




Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

__._,_.___
*******************************
If you stop receiving our emails, that means our emails are bouncing from your inbox and due to that yahoo deactivated your account. To activate your account click this link, go to Show History and reactivate your account.
Click the link
http://groups.yahoo.com/unbounce
*******************************



NECESSARY LEGAL INFORMATION:

Fungrooup do not send these mails unsolicited.  If you are receiving this newsletter from fungrooup its because you have subscribed to this mailing list.  If you receive this newsletter and are not a subscriber then someone, other than fungrooup, has forwarded it to you.

Receiving these mails means, either you have subscribed for this Group, or someone has forwarded it to your email.  Management and moderators of the group are NOT responsible for the contents/material either text, html, images, or attachments found copyright, offensive, abusive, objectionable or otherwise sensitive to viewers/subscribers of this Group.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
send us your suggestions on how to make fungrooup even more rocking!

Have Fun,
  mAx
fungrooup@gmail.com
fungrooup@yahoo.com
fungrooup@hotmail.com









Yahoo! Groups Links
    To visit {fungrooup}on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fungrooup/
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment