Tuesday, March 24, 2009

{ f u n g r ♥ ♥ u p } INVITATION CARD (plz plz for addres see the attachment)

 
fungrooup Global Friends *
fungrooup
             

To Receive such mails right in your InBox, type your E-mail Address
in the Box below and Click Subscribe to fungrooup Mails button now.









Dear Friends ...

It's my immense pleasure to inform you that, my marriage has been fixed and it is after 7 days. I know it's a little sudden, but I guess it was the way it had to be!

The invitation card and venue details are attached with this mail. (Do go through it and please consider this as a personal invitation and grace the ceremony).

Request your gracious presence.

I request you to take the print of it so that you will reach at the right place.

Please dont mind that i didn't personally come to you.... time span is so short.....Hope you can understand:-)


 






--
Regards

kaksha



No comments:

Post a Comment